In practice, this setting seems to improve quality on some devices, but it’s not available on all GCam versions or on all phones. It’s up to you to test and see if you can see any differences. Long shutter speeds can be used for long exposure photos, but it doesn’t work well on all phones and users often report crashes. On the OnePlus 3, long exposure times only work with the “Pixel 1” model and crashes with https://rptechindia.com/wordpress/2023/04/19/experience-smoother-performance-upgrade-your/ other models. Sometimes going a step up or down can help fixing the pink tint that affects some phones.
Shasta or Shasta factor affects the quality of the image, especially in low light. Since this is very dependent on the hardware used by our phone and on personal preferences, it’s not possible to recommend a lib or lib patcher values that work well for everyone. This feature works by constantly taking pictures (frames) in the background. Then when the user takes a picture, it uses some of these old frames to create the final picture. After enabling this, restart GCam and you should see buttons to switch cameras. If your phone has multiple cameras and you don’t know how to use them, I recommend you find a forum thread or group and ask for help there. They’ll be able to give you info and even suggest a fix if one is needed.
- When a mobile device has become obsolete, some users decide to install a Custom ROM .
- If you installed a custom ROM and you don’t like it, or it has issues, just download a new ROM and repeat the installation process.
- TECNO KG7h Firmware is introduced with a zip package, which includes, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require.
- GCAM ported application for Android devices that aren’t Pixels comes into the picture here.
Next up, you will also have to enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking on your device. The former will make your device recognizable by the PC in ADB mode. This will then allow you to boot your device to Fastboot Mode. On the other hand, OEM Unlocking is required to carry out the bootloader unlocking process. In terms of rock-solid stability, LineageOS would take the crown for the most stable custom ROM. Defining Havoc-OS would take up more than a couple of words. In your first run of this ROM, you’d find it similar to just about any other custom ROM out there.
You’ll be prompted to set Easy backup as the default SMS app. You can change this back once your backup has been restored. MTKDroid Tools will start unpacking the ROM_0 file from flash tool. It is important to know that your firmware needs to be backed up before you make any changes.
- To use GCam, you can’t go fully “google free” (GCam itself is a Google product).
- All you have to do is simply download the below-given Discovery V5 firmware files and tools on your PC.
- Besides Samsung, the Flashfire app also works on Google, Motorola, Oppo, Vivo, Sony, OnePlus, Huawei, and many more Android devices.
(Android Read Only Memory) A file containing the executable instructions (a system image) of an Android OS and affiliated apps. The “stock ROM” comes installed on the phone or tablet, while a “custom ROM” comes from a third party.