We’re talking, of course, about the files that… For different iPhone models, the ways to enter DFU are different. Read How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode to learn more. Just connect the iPhone via an original cable to the power source. If iPhone doesn’t restart over and over, change another cable or charger to try again. Considering that your iPhone keeps rebooting unexpectedly, we suggest updating iOS via the latest iTunes to fix iOS keeps crashing/restarting.
- Moreover, you can repair iPhone software problems without worrying about data loss.
- We hope you have overcome the problem and are enjoying your Mac’s seamless performance.
- Olena Kagui is a Feature Writer at iPhone Life.
- An internal error occured (Version mismatch).
This post illustrates the possible causes and workable solutions for you to fix your iPhone not turning on with a black screen. It’s recommended to try hard resetting your iPhone in the first place. Then, if you have a backup, you may restore your iPhone to factory settings with iTunes or Finder. Passvers iOS System Recovery is a top-rated iOS repair tool on the market to fix over 50 types of system problems, let alone iPhone black screen of death. Thanks to its leading iOS recovery technology, you’re able to fix iPhone not turning on with a black screen while keeping all the data safe and sound. Better yet, it requires no prior expertise to guide you through a smooth repair process. This software is 100% clean and safe to fix any iOS troubles without accessing your privacy.
The firmware will be downloaded and installed on the device. Sometimes, the white screen issue on your iPad could be due to the screen magnification settings. If you zoom in on your screen accidentally, it may cause the interface to display improperly. In such a case, you can double-tap on your iPad screen with three fingers and check if the iPad screen goes back to normal. What should I do to repair iPad won’t restore?
- When dealing with corrupted backups, there are a couple third-party apps that may help you.
- I have tried many traditional ways to fix the problem, like checking the Wi-Fi router, resetting network settings, upgrade to the current iOS version.
- When the iPhone keeps crashing and restarting, the apps could be the problem.
- Often, the firmware file was corrupt or compatibility issues occur because the computer was not able to recognize the right firmware files for your iPhone.
- Just that the iOS device screen shows blank in DFU Mode unlike Recovery Mode, which displays ‘Connect to iTunes’ message.
- Her Maui home is the epitome of an Apple ecosystem, full of compatible smart gear to boot.
Step 1 After install iPhixer tool on your computer, launch up it and choose the Standard Mode for repairing your device. So, it’s best to use a renowned stock firmware iPhone fixing tool like WooTechy iPhixer. You can treat your device’s problem with no data loss and only a few clicks. The whole process is very much secure and you don’t have to worry a thing about the invasion of privacy. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data.