If your device is low on storage then you might see the error message of failure downloading the iOS 16. This is because it does not have the space for the latest iOS files. Try clearing up some space for your new files by deleting unnecessary data. Fail on Minimum Firmware Version check. No Firmware Version for instance found in the update file.
- Inside every hard drive is a piece of software that acts as a translator, allowing the hard drive to communicate with your operating system and applications.
- Follow the steps as per your Mac type to reinstall macOS on your Mac.
- Once it finished the repair stock Android firmware, you will see the page below.
- Factory resetting, in general, is the most effective method to fix the white Apple screen of death issue.
To recover deleted or corrupt data from your Mac or retrieve data lost for any other reason, you can use Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac. Follow the steps below to reset the NVRAM/PRAM on your Mac device. However, for an Intel Mac or any other Mac device, you need to reset SMC using the suitable methods. If you have faced an abrupt shutdown before facing the black screen, it might be due to the startup disk malfunction.
Olena Kagui is a Feature Writer at iPhone Life. In the last 10 years, she has been published in dozens of publications internationally and won an excellence award. Since joining iPhone Life in 2020, she has written how-to articles as well as complex guides about Apple products, software, and apps. Olena grew up using Macs and exploring all the latest tech. Her Maui home is the epitome of an Apple ecosystem, full of compatible smart gear to boot.
- You would be asked to send the backup file to your device.
- After downloading this professional data recovery software, you need to install it on a computer.
- The only issue was with three newer apps that are not supported with the previous iOs and were not installed.
- Ask Different is a question and answer site for power users of Apple hardware and software.
Select the “Summary” tab and click “Restore.” A window will open asking if you are sure you want to restore your device. Click on the “Restore and Update” button. Update LG firmware may be needed for anyone who uses the firm s gadgets and products for extended period of time. The company gives a lot for customer … Now get timely updates, latest deals & offers, news, and articles from Stellar. Harsha is a technical expert who loves Mondays, technology and is a big time Apple fan. She knows her way around the data loss problems and is always looking for ways to help out people.
To restore all the data when the iPhone keeps rebooting, download its Free Edition on your computer or Mac for a try. ApowerRescue is iPhone recovery software that enables you to get back your lost contact messages, calendar, notes, and more. This tool can be used to retrieve lost files from iCloud/iTunes. The problem of Mac’s black screen of death is not irreparable and neither do you need to rush to the Apple repair store to get it fixed. The above methods are presented in the most lucid way to resolve the issue yourself. We hope you have overcome the problem and are enjoying your Mac’s seamless performance.